Want advice on how to build an app for your use case or resolve a technical issue? These are the best channels to explore your options, get guidance, and inspiration.
- Developer forum: browse thousands of specific solutions to relevant development questions. Post or "upvote" feature requests with a comment, ask how-to questions to get advice, report a bug, or get help troubleshooting your technical issues while building in Retool. Our Community Engineers at Retool validate every answer and share guidance, including bug or feature request status updates, workarounds, Retool Tips + Tricks, and Announcements.
- Weekly office hours: Retool Community Engineers offer live video office hours hosted on Discord several times per week, to discuss use cases in a group.
- Community Discord: join our Discord to discuss and network with other Retool developers. Consider joining "Beta Testing" channels to connect and share feedback with Retool product managers and engineers working on early-stage beta features.
We offer the following channels to get help.
- Account Support: Reach out to us at email@example.com for any account administration or billing issues, available to all plan levels. Most access issues must be resolved by an admin within your org, so we recommend reviewing our organization and user management guide and Account and Billing FAQs before reaching out.
- Enterprise Support: Enterprise plan customers receive technical support from our Support Engineering team. Reach out to your account manager for more information about which contact channels are available.
To connect with Retool's sales team, reach out for a demo.
To hire a professional to build Retool apps, integrate systems, or do other development work on your behalf, you can submit a request to the Retool Developer Network.
During U.S. holidays, office hours are not available. Support channels are monitored for reports of critical outages.
Support usage of OpenAI
Retool uses OpenAI to help answer support tickets. To opt-out of this feature, an admin in your Retool organization can navigate to Settings > Advanced and select Disable AI Support Bot.
We only provide support and documentation in English at this time.