Published on June 25th, 2021. Fixes a licensing key bug only affecting Self-serve On Prem installations.
Published on June 16th, 2021.
In this latest stable build, we
- Added support for protected apps to be compatible w/multi-instance deployments (without Git Syncing!).
- Added support for creating and managing Releases for protected apps.
- Enabled editors to reset a protected app to the state of any remote branch, allowing you to preview others’ branches or preview branches where conflicts were resolved offline
- Made UI improvements across the board, such as naming a branch before creating it. We handled tricky edge cases w/Github API, squashed several bugs, and more! You'll also notice a dedicated "Actions" menu for all source control related options, and clickable commit tags in your app's version history.
- Added an improved configuration page, that allows you to stop downward "sync" at any time and verify that your Github integration is configured correctly.
When you’re writing a query in an app, you may realize that it would be useful in many apps. Rather than copy/pasting your work, you can now extract your resource query to the Query Library and import your new, reusable query wherever you need it! We’ll automatically convert JS expressions to query variables, so that each app can configure its own inputs. To learn more about reusing queries with the Query Library, check out the docs.
- Removed notifications from appearing on every copy and paste operation
- Updated S3 read queries to return base64 encoded strings for binary/octet-stream content-type payloads
- Fixed Table's Button column type so that it can evaluate references to other components when setting the "disabled" field
- Fix a bug where users would be stuck in an authentication loop for certain types of custom auth flows.
If you're upgrading from the Retool v2.68 series, note that this release contains database migrations. Please make sure that the migrations run successfully.
If you're upgrading from a different, older version of Retool, please follow the Updating Retool On-Premise guide.
Updated 4 months ago