Cloud-hosted Retool has been updated with the following changes. These changes will also be available in a future release of Self-hosted Retool.
LDAP_SERVER_KEYto the list of all secret environment variables that can be loaded from the file system with
- Added keyboard navigation to the Table component summary row.
- Added padding controls to Drawer and Modal frames.
- Added color options to component label captions.
- Added Show and Hide event handlers for Drawer frames and Modal frames.
- Fixed GitHub commit actions in Source Control.
- Fixed resource permissions in embedded apps.
- Fixed Ask AI actions that may not stream data correctly.
- Fixed resources that may not prompt users to reauthenticate.
- Fixed custom links to embedded apps that may not load correctly when using a custom domain.
- Fixed style menu swatches to match parent container nested styles.
- Fixed nested styles with theme references.
- Fixed unexpected behavior in the code editor when working with nameless resources.
- Fixed a performance issue when typing quickly in a Styles editor.
- Fixed the default height of web components.
- Fixed style editor values that may unexpectedly reset.
- Fixed data updates to Table components with multi-row selection enabled that may not update
- Allow Table components with expandable rows to be represented in Toolscript.
- Improved the tooltip editor for Table component cells.
- Removed the list of users from API/user responses if the current user does not have access.